3809 Juniper Trace Suite 100 Austin, TX 78738
Posted April 18, 2012
As a media intern your primary responsibility will be to support the media department in planning and buying in multiple markets throughout the country. Interns will gain valuable knowledge of planning and executing media buys, use some of the most common industry software programs, and learn the day-to-day tasks of a full service agency.
Include in Application
Resume and cover letter
MOSAK Advertising & Insights is a full-service agency specializing in gaming, hospitality and entertainment. Not flashy, just bright means that we go the extra mile for our clients in looking out for their best interestsâ€”and always with an eye on the bottom line to help them meet their goals.
Daily tasks could include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in planning all types of media vehicles on the local level: TV, Radio, Print, Interactive, and OOH
• Support team in buying, monitoring and optimizing negotiated media space
• Research media opportunities and provide POVs for clients
• Gather avail and rate information from vendors
• Assist in trafficking TV and Radio spots to vendors