Watching the Super Bowl for the Football Versus Watching for the Ads
1. It’s that time of the year again, and you’re excited to see what the ad industry has to offer.
2. When your friends discuss which team will win the Super Bowl, but that’s not the part of the Super Bowl that you’re interested in.
3. But just because you’re not watching for the football doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some game day snacks.
4. You’re way more excited when the first commercial comes on than when your favorite team scores a touchdown.
5. While everyone is busy critiquing the halftime show, you’re taking mental notes on that one commercial that blew your mind.
6. Watching the bad Super Bowl ads is almost as fun as watching the good ones.
7. While other people are reading up on Super Bowl commentary, you’re busy checking out #TAPRBowl live tweets.
8. You take your bathroom breaks during the game so you can make it back for the commercials.
9. You don’t feel the roller coaster of emotions at the end of the game when a team finally wins...you’re just sad that the ads are over.
10. The only thing more exciting than watching the ads is rewatching them later.
Original Content Team